Tuesday 16 September 2014

Shopping

I've lurked by bit around reddit in the past, but now I found an airsoft subreddit that seems to have all sorts of neat stuff. I ran into some suggestions regarding European online retailers and it didn't take me too long to put an order in.

I now have on order an angled foregrip (as an alternative for the straight one), a four-mode red and green reflex sight and... A gas blowback pistol with an extra magazine. Oops! I saw the KJW P226 highly praised on the reddit threads, and it's been my favourite sidearm ever since Fox Mulder was armed with one all those years ago. I even remember playing Counter Strike way back when, and having better success with the game's P228 when I replaced the skin with a P226 one. It's a beauty, and soon it will be mine!

Now all that's left is wait for the UPS guy to show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment